4/13/10

STEP INSIDE THE VOTING BOOTH!

April 13, 2010

Today is Terrific Tuesday!
Yesterday, a comment was made in class about voting.  It went something like this..."I'm not going to vote, my parents don't vote."  This upset me because, as a citizen of the United States, it is our responsibility to learn about our political system and become an active participant!  Today, I would like you to click on the link below and take a virtual tour of a polling booth and read about how different groups of Americans received their right to vote. Then I would like you to come back to today's posting and decide whether you think you might give voting a try!
As always...
Happy blogging...
Have a terrific Tuesday!


2 comments:

Danaya Dews said...

I believe that it is very important to vote so that you have your own voice on who you think should run the country.

Anonymous said...

ST-If I had to decide to vote or not vote I would choose to vote because this is an opportunity to make the world a better place.